EEC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEC

Egyptian English Club

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to demonstrate a confident body language

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M.A.F.I.A.
Professional Member
Professional Member
M.A.F.I.A.

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-05-13

How to demonstrate a confident body language Empty
PostSubject: How to demonstrate a confident body language   How to demonstrate a confident body language Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 2:19 pm

This is somethin' that i have been searchin for lately..wich is how 2 communicate a confident body language wen u need it,like ur in a middle of a party, interview, watever...

one thing i found was ppl can detect if ur tellin a lie or if ur introvert or lackin self confident just by the way they interpret ur body language, especially women..they're very good at that.

one other thing was da fact tht 93% of ur communications comes from ur voice tone n body language, which approximately means tht if u dont have command over ur body language, then u cant influence ne 1 bout ne thing...4 instance :

-in an interview,try sayin ths "i'd like 2 assure u that im the perfect man for ths job",if u even give the wrong eye contact,ur outta the game.
-tell her "i love u" wid a blank cold face,n temme wat happens Very Happy
-try 2 approach sum1 u dunno,n say "hi" in a weak voice tone,n pray tht they wont pretend they didnt hear ya.

Any way, to make a long story short, here are some hints i found out. hope they r helpful :

1-Hold yourself upright, raise your chest, shoulders back.

2-Dont lean forward, LEAN BACK.

3-Dont lean towards, LEAN BACK.

4-Move Slowly and comfortably.

5-When you're speaking with someone, look straight in their eyes, not at the body,not around,jus in the eyes

PS: dont widen ur smile n speak very close like a serial killer, or u'll get slapped Very Happy

6-When you're lookin at someone in te middle of a crowd *college,streets,party...* hold initial eye contact till that person looks away.

7-Blink and move your eyes more slowly.

8-Voice tone: Deepen your voice, speak from inside your chest and stomach, feel your voice coming from inside you, not from up your nose. Matkallemhash zy el aragooz bsor3a..

9-Use pauses when you speak.

10-Demonstrate your confident, masculine status. imagine urself in the coolest mood u could be, like ur winnin' a game n u lean back n go " Yeah " . Got me

more comin up isa soon

Back to top Go down
Aspentalia
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member
Aspentalia

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: How to demonstrate a confident body language   How to demonstrate a confident body language Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:03 pm

nice mafia, the eye contact are the fastest way
to test wat u said...
Back to top Go down
M.A.F.I.A.
Professional Member
Professional Member
M.A.F.I.A.

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: How to demonstrate a confident body language   How to demonstrate a confident body language Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:43 am

nope, ur way of walkin is the fastest way...try it

yw ne way
Back to top Go down
Joslyne
Joslyne

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How to demonstrate a confident body language   How to demonstrate a confident body language Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:15 pm

MAFIA... lol... if i was an interviewer and ya told me i love you with a blank cold face... i`m gonna smake ya with the chair in yar cold face Very Happy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ajelias2
Aspentalia
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member
Aspentalia

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: How to demonstrate a confident body language   How to demonstrate a confident body language Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:57 am

jossssssssssssssslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne.........
cheers welcome back to the forum....

long time, eh !!!

Neutral i love you !
not gonna work, mafia.

you should have some of Wink "i love u"
just kiddin'............................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to demonstrate a confident body language   How to demonstrate a confident body language Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to demonstrate a confident body language
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EEC :: Committees :: Social :: BoyZ Talks-
Jump to: