EEC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEC

Egyptian English Club

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Customer Care 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Customer Care 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Customer Care 2020   Customer Care 2020 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:22 am

Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut . May I have your...">> Customer: "Heloo, can I order..">> Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose card number first, Sir?">> Customer: "It's eh..., hold..........on......889861356102049998-45-54610">> Operator : "OK... you're... Mr Singh and you're calling from 17 Jalan> Kayu. Your home number is 4094! 2366, your office 76452302 and your>mobile> is 0142662566. Which number are you calling from now Sir?">> Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phone numbers?>> Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir">> Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza...">> Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir">> Customer: "How come?">> Operator : "According to your medical records, you have high blood>pressure> and even higher cholesterol level Sir">> Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?">> Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza. You'll like it">> Customer: "How do you know for sure?">> Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from>the> National Library last week Sir">> Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size ones then, how much> will that cost?">> Operator : "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total>is> $49.99">> Customer: "Can I pay by! credit card?">> Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card is> over the limit and you owe your bank $3,720.55 since October last year.> That's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan, Sir.">> Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and withdraw> some cash before your guy arrives">> Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records, you've reached your>daily> limit on machine withdrawal today">> Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready. How> long is it gonna take anyway?">> Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always> come and collect it on your motorcycle...">> Customer: " What!">> Operator : "According to the details in system ,you own a Scooter,...> registration number 1123...">> Customer: " ????">> Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?">> Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't you giving me that 3 free> bottles of cola as advertised?">> Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're also> diabetic....... ">> Customer: #$$^%&$@$%^>> Operator : "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987>you> were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman...?">> Customer: [Faints]>
Back to top Go down
http://eec2000.topgoo.net

Customer Care 2020
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EEC :: Committees :: Entertainment :: Jokes-
Jump to: